Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Hardly what Mark Wahlberg was used to growing up in a blue-collar Boston suburb, where "if you wanted to get with a girl, you had to give her a six-pack or maybe two." That was before he joined brother Donnie's New Kids on the Block and then made his own 1991 debut album, Music for the People.
His muscle-heavy video Good Vibrations firmly established his trademark torso-baring, crotch-grabbing cockiness. But Mark, 20, says, "I'd rather be known for my music than for that body stuff." Yo, fat chance: Daily workouts should keep him on Best Chest lists.
Too busy for a steady, he wants to hook up one day with "an independent, career-type woman like Jodie Foster. She's sexy because she's intelligent." Yo, better skip the six-pack.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!