Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: How to Get Rachel McAdams’ Gorgeous Wavy Hairstyle
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday in a Sexy Bikini, Proves She Gets Better with Age
- Prince George the Canuck! Little Royals Get Custom Hockey Jerseys as Princess Kate and Prince William Highlight Mental Health
- Purr-fect! Grumpy Cat Makes History in Broadway's Cats
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Hardly what Mark Wahlberg was used to growing up in a blue-collar Boston suburb, where "if you wanted to get with a girl, you had to give her a six-pack or maybe two." That was before he joined brother Donnie's New Kids on the Block and then made his own 1991 debut album, Music for the People.
His muscle-heavy video Good Vibrations firmly established his trademark torso-baring, crotch-grabbing cockiness. But Mark, 20, says, "I'd rather be known for my music than for that body stuff." Yo, fat chance: Daily workouts should keep him on Best Chest lists.
Too busy for a steady, he wants to hook up one day with "an independent, career-type woman like Jodie Foster. She's sexy because she's intelligent." Yo, better skip the six-pack.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!