Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Cool Down with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos's Berry Pops!
- Fresh Prince Fans: This Might Be the Greatest Thing You'll See All Weekend
- What Super Sexy Game Did Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Get as a Wedding Gift?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday May 25, 2013 10:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Hardly what Mark Wahlberg was used to growing up in a blue-collar Boston suburb, where "if you wanted to get with a girl, you had to give her a six-pack or maybe two." That was before he joined brother Donnie's New Kids on the Block and then made his own 1991 debut album, Music for the People.
His muscle-heavy video Good Vibrations firmly established his trademark torso-baring, crotch-grabbing cockiness. But Mark, 20, says, "I'd rather be known for my music than for that body stuff." Yo, fat chance: Daily workouts should keep him on Best Chest lists.
Too busy for a steady, he wants to hook up one day with "an independent, career-type woman like Jodie Foster. She's sexy because she's intelligent." Yo, better skip the six-pack.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!