Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Utah Doctor Helps Treat Wounded After Everest Avalanche – Two Years in a Row
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out on Patrick Dempsey's Grey's Anatomy Exit
- Queen Latifah: 'I Don't Find Being Gay or Lesbian to Be a Character Flaw'
- Kris Jenner Is 'Trying to Be a Good Friend' to Bruce, Kathie Lee Gifford Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I never was keyed up about looks," says the son of former all-star Bobby Bonds (and godson of Willie Mays). The Californian "grew up thinking I was ugly. I never had problems dating, but I never dated the most popular or prettiest girl." Until, that is, he met one "who almost looks like Paula Abdul." He and Sun Branco, now 27, wed in 1988 and are parents to Nikolai, 2, and Shikari, 1. Off the field, when not with his family, Bonds can be prickly, even with the manager and teammates whom he's helped to capture consecutive divisional titles. But he can live with his reputation for leading the league in attitude: "As long as my wife thinks I'm beautiful, it doesn't matter if no one else thinks so."
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!