Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Barack Still Tucks Michelle In at Night and More Sweet Details of the Obama's 27-Year Love Story
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Jinger Duggar Is 'Head Over Heels' in Love with Jeremy Vuolo
- Why DWTS Wanted Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough Back
- Olympian Laurie Hernandez Joins DWTS: My Dad Always Said 'You're Gonna Be on There One Day'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I never was keyed up about looks," says the son of former all-star Bobby Bonds (and godson of Willie Mays). The Californian "grew up thinking I was ugly. I never had problems dating, but I never dated the most popular or prettiest girl." Until, that is, he met one "who almost looks like Paula Abdul." He and Sun Branco, now 27, wed in 1988 and are parents to Nikolai, 2, and Shikari, 1. Off the field, when not with his family, Bonds can be prickly, even with the manager and teammates whom he's helped to capture consecutive divisional titles. But he can live with his reputation for leading the league in attitude: "As long as my wife thinks I'm beautiful, it doesn't matter if no one else thinks so."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!