Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Make Adorable Pink Puff Pastry Hearts for Valentine's Day (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- 4 Songs That Were Written About Taylor Swift
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's Life in Photos
- Proud Mom Coco Austin Shares New Snaps of Baby Chanel: 'I Can't Get Enough of This Girl!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I never was keyed up about looks," says the son of former all-star Bobby Bonds (and godson of Willie Mays). The Californian "grew up thinking I was ugly. I never had problems dating, but I never dated the most popular or prettiest girl." Until, that is, he met one "who almost looks like Paula Abdul." He and Sun Branco, now 27, wed in 1988 and are parents to Nikolai, 2, and Shikari, 1. Off the field, when not with his family, Bonds can be prickly, even with the manager and teammates whom he's helped to capture consecutive divisional titles. But he can live with his reputation for leading the league in attitude: "As long as my wife thinks I'm beautiful, it doesn't matter if no one else thinks so."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!