Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Relationship Was 'Nonstop Drama,' Source Says
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Every Ridiculously Sexy Celeb Bikini Photo from the Long Weekend (Lea! Kate! Britney!)
- The Inspiring Reason This Fighter Pilot Honors Memorial Day All Year Long
- 13-Year-Old Florida Boy Suffers 'Huge Gash' After Shark Attack: 'All You See Is Blood'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Palace reporter James Whitaker of the Daily Mirror concurs. The Princess, nearly 31, "still does that lowering of the head and raising the eyes," he says. "It's her trademark, a most attractive habit." Indeed, it wasn't patriotism alone that made Diana the No. 1 pinup among British troops during the Gulf War.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!