Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Corbett Returns, Sarah Gets Roasted and Hank Gets Style Tips in Parenthood Finale Deleted Scenes
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- All About Kate and William's 'Babymoon' in Mustique
- How to Score an Invite Inside Christian Grey's Seattle Apartment
- With Teresa Giudice Locked Up, Is Bravo Looking for a New RHONJ Cast Member?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Palace reporter James Whitaker of the Daily Mirror concurs. The Princess, nearly 31, "still does that lowering of the head and raising the eyes," he says. "It's her trademark, a most attractive habit." Indeed, it wasn't patriotism alone that made Diana the No. 1 pinup among British troops during the Gulf War.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!