Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Twitter Wants Amy Schumer to Take Over The Bachelorette
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM EW: Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas Talks Upcoming Solo Album and New Single, 'Trust You'
- 'Wolverine' Killer Found Dead in the Woods After Slaughtering His Family
- Kaitlyn Bristowe's Bachelorette Blog: The Date Moment That Was 'My Worst Nightmare'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Off-court, that ego takes a rest. "Everyone says I was real cute as a kid, but from 8 to 19 I was horrible-looking, freaky," recalls the upstate New Yorker. "My nose took up my whole face. Now my teammates would probably say I never met a mirror I didn't like, but who doesn't want to look good?" Unattached, he watches MTV for a glimpse of veejay Duff ("I love her smile and crazy dimples") and spiffs up by way of Perry Ellis. (GQ magazine was interested enough to ask him to keep a senior-year diary, which they'll publish this fall.)
Laettner graduates in mid-month. A probable Top 3 pick in the pro basketball draft, he will on June 24 learn the zip code of his next team. It won't be 90210, but long run, he admits, "I'd love to do movies." Casting directors already know his name (and size). Mike Fenton, whose credits include the Back to the Future trilogy, places Laettner "in the leading-man category. But it would be difficult to cast, say, Sally Field opposite Christian." Unless, of course, it was a remake of A Big Hand for the Little Lady.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!