Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Are Engaged
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Hilary Duff's Super-Thick Geek Chic Glasses: Obsessed or Hot Mess?
- Oakland Raiders Lineman Donates Game Check to 4-Year-Old with Heart Condition
- Having 'Mad Respect' for Santa and Other Country Stars' Christmas Gift Memories
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I'm very fortunate," says Taylor. "The way our features are flung together is just an accident. I mean, we all have two eyes, a nose and a mouth. They're just arranged differently." Sighing, Taylor gazes out a window of her luxurious Bel Air home. "I find the whole subject of physical beauty very boring. We're surrounded by such beauty every day of our lives. I'm looking at the mountains and.... Well, actually, it's very smoggy today," she says and then breaks into a throaty laugh.
The actress allows to a dark cloud looming on her immediate horizon. Just signed to make Faithful, her first feature in five years, she admits that "I hate myself on the screen. I want to die. I see too many chins. I look fat, short and dumpy, and my voice is either too high or too gravelly. I want to dive under the carpet." Finally, what she wishes for are "long legs—I'd love to be tall and willowy." Why? "Because," replies the 5'4" legend, "I'm short."
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!