Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie Jenner's Got Us Seeing Blue in Her Monochromatic Denim Look
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- NBA Player Russell Westbrook Marries Nina Earl in Star-Studded Beverly Hills Ceremony
- Anna Duggar's Isolated Life: She Feels It Is 'Not Godly' to Get Mad at Josh
- Beauty Flashback! The Boldest Hair Styles from the 2005 VMAs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I'm very fortunate," says Taylor. "The way our features are flung together is just an accident. I mean, we all have two eyes, a nose and a mouth. They're just arranged differently." Sighing, Taylor gazes out a window of her luxurious Bel Air home. "I find the whole subject of physical beauty very boring. We're surrounded by such beauty every day of our lives. I'm looking at the mountains and.... Well, actually, it's very smoggy today," she says and then breaks into a throaty laugh.
The actress allows to a dark cloud looming on her immediate horizon. Just signed to make Faithful, her first feature in five years, she admits that "I hate myself on the screen. I want to die. I see too many chins. I look fat, short and dumpy, and my voice is either too high or too gravelly. I want to dive under the carpet." Finally, what she wishes for are "long legs—I'd love to be tall and willowy." Why? "Because," replies the 5'4" legend, "I'm short."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!