Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Judge Finalizes Stevie Wonder's Divorce From Second Wife
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Shania Twain Diagnosed With Respiratory Infection, Cancels Tour Dates
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Remembered at Memorial Service: 'He Knew How to Light Up a Room'
- On 'Purpose'! Justin Bieber Shares Shirtless Selfie to Show Off New Tattoo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I'm very fortunate," says Taylor. "The way our features are flung together is just an accident. I mean, we all have two eyes, a nose and a mouth. They're just arranged differently." Sighing, Taylor gazes out a window of her luxurious Bel Air home. "I find the whole subject of physical beauty very boring. We're surrounded by such beauty every day of our lives. I'm looking at the mountains and.... Well, actually, it's very smoggy today," she says and then breaks into a throaty laugh.
The actress allows to a dark cloud looming on her immediate horizon. Just signed to make Faithful, her first feature in five years, she admits that "I hate myself on the screen. I want to die. I see too many chins. I look fat, short and dumpy, and my voice is either too high or too gravelly. I want to dive under the carpet." Finally, what she wishes for are "long legs—I'd love to be tall and willowy." Why? "Because," replies the 5'4" legend, "I'm short."
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!