Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeremiah Brent on Sharing Daddy Duties with Husband Nate Berkus: 'As a Parent, You Kind of Just Fall Into Your Roles'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Tweed Dress Ideal for Curvy Body Types
- WATCH: Is Simone Biles Really Dating Her 'Brazilian Boyfriend!?' Is Aly Raisman Excited for Her Date with Raiders' Tight End Colton Underwood?!
- Angela Kinsey Shares How Her Daughter Isabel Makes Her 'Heart Melt'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I'm very fortunate," says Taylor. "The way our features are flung together is just an accident. I mean, we all have two eyes, a nose and a mouth. They're just arranged differently." Sighing, Taylor gazes out a window of her luxurious Bel Air home. "I find the whole subject of physical beauty very boring. We're surrounded by such beauty every day of our lives. I'm looking at the mountains and.... Well, actually, it's very smoggy today," she says and then breaks into a throaty laugh.
The actress allows to a dark cloud looming on her immediate horizon. Just signed to make Faithful, her first feature in five years, she admits that "I hate myself on the screen. I want to die. I see too many chins. I look fat, short and dumpy, and my voice is either too high or too gravelly. I want to dive under the carpet." Finally, what she wishes for are "long legs—I'd love to be tall and willowy." Why? "Because," replies the 5'4" legend, "I'm short."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!