Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teenager Among 3 Dead Women Found in Rancho Santa Fe Home
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Mark Salling Child Pornography Case Delayed as Former Glee Star Seeks New Representation
- Ex Cons Triumph as Trainers at Prison Style Bootcamp in N.Y.C.
- Vicki Gunvalson Struggles to Repair RHOC Friendships: They 'Lost Respect for Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
All pretty hormonal for a Honolulu-born Filipino who went through an all-girls Catholic school with "pimples on my forehead and short hair that didn't cover them." But at the store one day "buying something vile like ground beef,'' Tia was told by an elderly couple she ought to be in movies. Conveniently, their son was a producer casting bikinis for the surf 's-up epic Aloha Summer. Then came two years as Jade on General Hospital ("a great learning experience") and a ride-on in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.
Carrere not only landed four songs on the Wayne sound track but also a solo-album contract. The movie's success was "a pleasant surprise—I never anticipated it," she says. Carrere is now reading scripts when not fretting about her looks: "Some people are naturally thin. I have to work at it. I'd like to have a thinner middle and thinner legs, but I'm battling genetics.'' No weigh!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!