Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 06:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I have more leeway on the show than most characters," agrees Corbett, 30. "I've worn long hair, headbands, glasses, beards, even a goatee." Reinventing himself is nothing new for Corbett. In the mid-'80s he was working in a California steel factory with his father when a load of pipes fell on his back. The injury led to a hair-raising career switch—from boilermaker to bouffantmaker—as he used the insurance settlement to study cosmetology by day and acting at night. Eventually, doing scenes beat doing perms, and Corbett snagged over 50 commercials before becoming one of Northern's half-baked Alaskans.
The Wheeling, W.Va., native now shuttles between Washington State, where the show is filmed, and L.A. "Getting married, having a family—that's way down on the list of things I want to do right now," says Corbett. Instead he's content to tool around in his '67 Porsche, play percussion in a new-age jazz band and date women based on their metaphysical fitness. "It's just a feeling you get from someone. People put out a certain vibe that is either good or bad." His own waves are decidedly mellow.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!