Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch President Obama Bust a Move with Native Alaskan Kids
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Female Police Officer Assaulted, Thrown Down Embankment in Pennsylvania: Reports
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts Adorable Snap of Nephew 'Izzy' Israel David Dillard
- Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin-Penned Biopic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"I have more leeway on the show than most characters," agrees Corbett, 30. "I've worn long hair, headbands, glasses, beards, even a goatee." Reinventing himself is nothing new for Corbett. In the mid-'80s he was working in a California steel factory with his father when a load of pipes fell on his back. The injury led to a hair-raising career switch—from boilermaker to bouffantmaker—as he used the insurance settlement to study cosmetology by day and acting at night. Eventually, doing scenes beat doing perms, and Corbett snagged over 50 commercials before becoming one of Northern's half-baked Alaskans.
The Wheeling, W.Va., native now shuttles between Washington State, where the show is filmed, and L.A. "Getting married, having a family—that's way down on the list of things I want to do right now," says Corbett. Instead he's content to tool around in his '67 Porsche, play percussion in a new-age jazz band and date women based on their metaphysical fitness. "It's just a feeling you get from someone. People put out a certain vibe that is either good or bad." His own waves are decidedly mellow.
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!