Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Is Britney Spears's Boyfriend, Charlie Ebersol, Teaming Up with Michelle Obama?
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Convicted Drug Dealer Charged in Murder of Fox Executive
- Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
- Shakira and Gerard Piqué Welcome Second Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
This year her cheeky debut in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED'S swimsuit issue revealed, underneath an open-mesh number, a 5'8" body as rounded as—you guessed it—Monroe's; syndicated talk show host Dennis Miller was moved to tell her, "You've done more for fishnet than anyone since Hemingway." Vendela, who speaks five languages, also has other talents: She recently guest-starred on the NBC sitcom Blossom. "With acting," she says, "you peel off the outside, and you're just another human being." Her idols are Ingrid Bergman and—you guessed it—Garbo. "I just love being in front of the camera," explains Vendela, who lives the single life in Manhattan. "Whenever there's a camera around, that's when I'm happy."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!