Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Wins New Hampshire's Republican Primary
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Father Recalls Agonizing Phone Call to His Dying Daughter After She Was Shot In the Head by a Stray Bullet
- VIDEO: First Fuller House Trailer Hits as the Gang Calls Michelle to Tell Her 'You Got It Dude!'
- Bernie Sanders Defeats Hillary Clinton to Win New Hampshire's Democratic Primary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
This year her cheeky debut in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED'S swimsuit issue revealed, underneath an open-mesh number, a 5'8" body as rounded as—you guessed it—Monroe's; syndicated talk show host Dennis Miller was moved to tell her, "You've done more for fishnet than anyone since Hemingway." Vendela, who speaks five languages, also has other talents: She recently guest-starred on the NBC sitcom Blossom. "With acting," she says, "you peel off the outside, and you're just another human being." Her idols are Ingrid Bergman and—you guessed it—Garbo. "I just love being in front of the camera," explains Vendela, who lives the single life in Manhattan. "Whenever there's a camera around, that's when I'm happy."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!