Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Goes Incognito to Ask Strangers What They Think of Miley Cyrus
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- FROM EW: Betty White Set to Guest Star on Bones as New Squintern
- New Jersey Woman Missing 21 Years Possibly Spotted at a South Carolina Walmart
- Céline Dion on Performing Again Amid Husband's Health Issues: 'Songs Have a New Meaning Now'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
This year her cheeky debut in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED'S swimsuit issue revealed, underneath an open-mesh number, a 5'8" body as rounded as—you guessed it—Monroe's; syndicated talk show host Dennis Miller was moved to tell her, "You've done more for fishnet than anyone since Hemingway." Vendela, who speaks five languages, also has other talents: She recently guest-starred on the NBC sitcom Blossom. "With acting," she says, "you peel off the outside, and you're just another human being." Her idols are Ingrid Bergman and—you guessed it—Garbo. "I just love being in front of the camera," explains Vendela, who lives the single life in Manhattan. "Whenever there's a camera around, that's when I'm happy."
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!