Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Russell Wilson's Foundation Raises More Than $1 Million for Seattle Children's Hospital
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five Reveal the Secret to Their Insane Abs: 'It Doesn't Happen Overnight'
- Sofia Richie Celebrates Her 18th Birthday with Justin Bieber
- FROM TIME: The University of Chicago Says 'We Do Not Support So-Called Trigger Warnings'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
This year her cheeky debut in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED'S swimsuit issue revealed, underneath an open-mesh number, a 5'8" body as rounded as—you guessed it—Monroe's; syndicated talk show host Dennis Miller was moved to tell her, "You've done more for fishnet than anyone since Hemingway." Vendela, who speaks five languages, also has other talents: She recently guest-starred on the NBC sitcom Blossom. "With acting," she says, "you peel off the outside, and you're just another human being." Her idols are Ingrid Bergman and—you guessed it—Garbo. "I just love being in front of the camera," explains Vendela, who lives the single life in Manhattan. "Whenever there's a camera around, that's when I'm happy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!