Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Munchkin the Dog Suits Up for the Super Bowl (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- PEOPLE's Guide to the 2015 Super Bowl
- Scarlett Johansson Shows Off Stunning Post-Baby Body 4 Months After Giving Birth
- Bruce Jenner's Family All Support His Transition Decision, Says Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Blessed with eyelashes like brooms that frame penetrating blue-green eyes, the Virginia-born Beatty "made my knees go weak," confesses Wendy Phillips, 40, who made his acquaintance while playing Mrs. Bugsy. "Besides having a beautiful face and the grace of an athlete, he makes you feel like you're the most fascinating person he's ever run across. He's a true Southern gentleman—he should be a national treasure." The aspect of Beatty that men admire is his brain. "In this business, we all gravitate toward the brightest and wittiest people," says Bugsy producer Mark Johnson. "Warren is always at the acme of that."
Beatty is still fabulous at 55, but will marriage dim his sex appeal? No, says Phillips. "His charm is predicated on how he makes women feel when he talks to them. I'm so glad he has a daughter. She's got a father who just loves women. There are a lot of beautiful men in Hollywood, but they're not Warren Beatty."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!