Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM TIME: Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Paid to Hush Up Sexual Misconduct, Reports Say
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Quelle Horreur! Paris Removing Nearly 1 Million 'Love Locks' from Famous Bridge
- DC Mansion Murders: Who Was Slain Housekeeper Veralicia Figueroa?
- A Playmate for Bentley! Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout Gives Birth to 'Beautiful' Daughter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Blessed with eyelashes like brooms that frame penetrating blue-green eyes, the Virginia-born Beatty "made my knees go weak," confesses Wendy Phillips, 40, who made his acquaintance while playing Mrs. Bugsy. "Besides having a beautiful face and the grace of an athlete, he makes you feel like you're the most fascinating person he's ever run across. He's a true Southern gentleman—he should be a national treasure." The aspect of Beatty that men admire is his brain. "In this business, we all gravitate toward the brightest and wittiest people," says Bugsy producer Mark Johnson. "Warren is always at the acme of that."
Beatty is still fabulous at 55, but will marriage dim his sex appeal? No, says Phillips. "His charm is predicated on how he makes women feel when he talks to them. I'm so glad he has a daughter. She's got a father who just loves women. There are a lot of beautiful men in Hollywood, but they're not Warren Beatty."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!