Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Blessed with eyelashes like brooms that frame penetrating blue-green eyes, the Virginia-born Beatty "made my knees go weak," confesses Wendy Phillips, 40, who made his acquaintance while playing Mrs. Bugsy. "Besides having a beautiful face and the grace of an athlete, he makes you feel like you're the most fascinating person he's ever run across. He's a true Southern gentleman—he should be a national treasure." The aspect of Beatty that men admire is his brain. "In this business, we all gravitate toward the brightest and wittiest people," says Bugsy producer Mark Johnson. "Warren is always at the acme of that."
Beatty is still fabulous at 55, but will marriage dim his sex appeal? No, says Phillips. "His charm is predicated on how he makes women feel when he talks to them. I'm so glad he has a daughter. She's got a father who just loves women. There are a lot of beautiful men in Hollywood, but they're not Warren Beatty."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!