Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks Reunite in Trailer for Her Directorial Debut Ithaca
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Enjoy Romantic Dinner Date in L.A. – Get the Details!
- President Obama Passes The Torch: 'Never A Man Or Woman – Not Me, Not Bill, Nobody – More Qualified Than Hillary Clinton'
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Ward prepped for her role by growing up with three sibs in real life. In addition, she says, "God gave me a gift in terms of being an attractive woman. How's that for diplomacy?" Not needed: She was voted most beautiful at Meridien (Miss.) High School and homecoming queen at the University of Alabama, then modeled for six years before taking up acting. Yet, says costar Patricia Kalember, "I don't see her running to makeup all the time."
In fact, Ward, who feels "being attractive is a double-edged sword," works out daily, Retin-A's her complexion thrice weekly and indulges in a monthly facial. "My life is so fast-paced that I'm really good at being good to myself," says Ward, who weds L.A. restaurateur Howard Sherman, 37, this month. "I've never forgotten this guy in high school who said, 'When I look at you, I think of a long-stemmed rose.' " With a talent for playing thorny women.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!