Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Ward prepped for her role by growing up with three sibs in real life. In addition, she says, "God gave me a gift in terms of being an attractive woman. How's that for diplomacy?" Not needed: She was voted most beautiful at Meridien (Miss.) High School and homecoming queen at the University of Alabama, then modeled for six years before taking up acting. Yet, says costar Patricia Kalember, "I don't see her running to makeup all the time."
In fact, Ward, who feels "being attractive is a double-edged sword," works out daily, Retin-A's her complexion thrice weekly and indulges in a monthly facial. "My life is so fast-paced that I'm really good at being good to myself," says Ward, who weds L.A. restaurateur Howard Sherman, 37, this month. "I've never forgotten this guy in high school who said, 'When I look at you, I think of a long-stemmed rose.' " With a talent for playing thorny women.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!