Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Most FOMO-Inducing Photos from Uber's Puppy Bowl Office Deliveries
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Is Downton Abbey Set to End After Season Six?
- Maria Menounos: 'I Eat Like I'm Going to Play in a Football Game'
- Why Did Demi Lovato Refer to Herself as the 'Luckiest Woman in the World?' (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
O'Brien gracefully hurdled a rough start. His Finnish mother and black father placed him in an orphanage; he was adopted at age 2 by an Oregon family. Encouraged by his parents, he took up the decathlon in 1985. "What I love about the body is, you can get muscles if you want or you can get fat," says O'Brien. "I'm happy with mine, though I'd like to get rid of the gap between my front teeth." Even if he does, he still won't think himself a hunk. "I prefer to be mysterious. Like in those movies where Harrison Ford plays this quiet loner who gets the girl." Or, in O'Brien's case, gets the gold.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!