Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From TIME: Watch President Obama and Larry Wilmore Live at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death
- Kendall Jenner Met President Obama at WHCD: 'He Was Like, Say Hi to Kim and Kanye'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
O'Brien gracefully hurdled a rough start. His Finnish mother and black father placed him in an orphanage; he was adopted at age 2 by an Oregon family. Encouraged by his parents, he took up the decathlon in 1985. "What I love about the body is, you can get muscles if you want or you can get fat," says O'Brien. "I'm happy with mine, though I'd like to get rid of the gap between my front teeth." Even if he does, he still won't think himself a hunk. "I prefer to be mysterious. Like in those movies where Harrison Ford plays this quiet loner who gets the girl." Or, in O'Brien's case, gets the gold.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!