Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scrapbooking & Scoring Winning Goals: 5 Things to Know About World Cup Hero Carli Lloyd
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- That '70s Wedding! Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are Married
- #IBelieveWeCanWin: Celebrities Cheer Team USA to Victory During the World Cup Final
- U.S. Beats Japan in Women's World Cup Final
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Recently turned 50 and still radiant, Ross shares a spread above Malibu with her second husband, actor Sam Elliott, 47, and their daughter, Cleo, 7. "There's a period in one's life when beauty is very important," she reflects. "For me, it was high school. But I had a grandmother who kept saying, 'Handsome is as handsome does.' That's always stuck with me. The hell with the aging process. It happens to everyone—you just keep your mind active, you keep physically active." These days Ross' main professional activity is made-for-cable westerns with spouse Elliott: "When you hit 40, you suddenly find that they are looking at younger actresses." But if Brady Bunch sequels work, why shouldn't The Post-Graduate? "Depending on who did it, it might be sort of fun." She smiles. "This time I could be Mrs. Robinson."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!