Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Will Receive Walk of Fame Star the Same Year as Her 'Idol' Selena Quintanilla: 'I Know I Will Receive It Because You Dared to Dream It First'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Fergie Releases Hot New Track 'M.I.L.F. $' – Listen Here!
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Recently turned 50 and still radiant, Ross shares a spread above Malibu with her second husband, actor Sam Elliott, 47, and their daughter, Cleo, 7. "There's a period in one's life when beauty is very important," she reflects. "For me, it was high school. But I had a grandmother who kept saying, 'Handsome is as handsome does.' That's always stuck with me. The hell with the aging process. It happens to everyone—you just keep your mind active, you keep physically active." These days Ross' main professional activity is made-for-cable westerns with spouse Elliott: "When you hit 40, you suddenly find that they are looking at younger actresses." But if Brady Bunch sequels work, why shouldn't The Post-Graduate? "Depending on who did it, it might be sort of fun." She smiles. "This time I could be Mrs. Robinson."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!