Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Recently turned 50 and still radiant, Ross shares a spread above Malibu with her second husband, actor Sam Elliott, 47, and their daughter, Cleo, 7. "There's a period in one's life when beauty is very important," she reflects. "For me, it was high school. But I had a grandmother who kept saying, 'Handsome is as handsome does.' That's always stuck with me. The hell with the aging process. It happens to everyone—you just keep your mind active, you keep physically active." These days Ross' main professional activity is made-for-cable westerns with spouse Elliott: "When you hit 40, you suddenly find that they are looking at younger actresses." But if Brady Bunch sequels work, why shouldn't The Post-Graduate? "Depending on who did it, it might be sort of fun." She smiles. "This time I could be Mrs. Robinson."
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!