Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- On 'Purpose'! Justin Bieber Shares Shirtless Selfie to Show Off New Tattoo
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Bill Rancic: Duke's First Day of School Was 'Tough on Daddy'
- Miranda Lambert on Her Life Now: 'I Have Never Felt More Inspired'
- Model Files Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby Over Alleged Drugging and Sexual Assault
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"My mom was big on self-image," says Berry, raised in Cleveland by her mother after Dad left when Halle was 4. "I wasn't looked to as a beauty—Vicky Kunkle was the class bombshell." But Berry became a "pageant person" (titles include Miss USA runner-up). "Pageants exploitative? Baloney. I learned to be a good winner—and a good loser. Which helps my acting; every day I face rejection." Not lately. Yet Berry knows "you can lose a part if your butt's too big or your hair's too curly. But you become miserable if all you do is worry about your looks. I'm a little hippy now, and that's fine with me."
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!