Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp Could Face Up to 10 Years in Prison for Bringing Dogs into Australia
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- At 67, Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Excited to Swing Swords as Conan the Barbarian Once More
- FROM SI: Chicago Bears Release Ray McDonald Following Domestic Violence Arrest
- Pictures from Marilyn Monroe's Final Photoshoot to Be Auctioned in London
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"My mom was big on self-image," says Berry, raised in Cleveland by her mother after Dad left when Halle was 4. "I wasn't looked to as a beauty—Vicky Kunkle was the class bombshell." But Berry became a "pageant person" (titles include Miss USA runner-up). "Pageants exploitative? Baloney. I learned to be a good winner—and a good loser. Which helps my acting; every day I face rejection." Not lately. Yet Berry knows "you can lose a part if your butt's too big or your hair's too curly. But you become miserable if all you do is worry about your looks. I'm a little hippy now, and that's fine with me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!