Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Million Dollar Listing NY's Ryan Serhant and Emilia Bechrakis Reveal Their Week-Long Wedding Details: 'It Started at a Million Dollars'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- A Crash Course in Crash Dieting From Celeb Trainer Harley Pasternak
- Victoria Beckham Had the Biggest Spice Girls Clothing Budget (Blame It on All Those Little Gucci Dresses)
- Little Lady! Ladies of London's Marissa Hermer Welcomes a Daughter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
He can move it thanks to his mother, a dance teacher, and Rudolf Nureyev, with whom he worked for four years at the Paris Opera Ballet. The New York Times has applauded his "beautifully pliant feet and moody intensity." Adds ABT ballerina Cynthia Harvey: "Onstage, Guillaume is a real man. He responds brilliantly—he looks at you, and you're convinced you're it." Monaco's Princess Caroline was similarly moved in 1986 when she appointed him premier danseur of the Ballets de Monte Carlo. In 1988 Graffin shifted to the Manhattan-based ABT, where he has starred in works ranging from Mikhail Baryshnikov's staging of Swan Lake to modern pieces by Twyla Tharp.
"I learned a great deal from Nureyev and Misha—strong-tempered men who know what they want," says Graffin. He hopes one day to follow them into acting, but for now, ABT and his girlfriend, dancer Nina Goldman, fill his hours. "We dancers spend most of our time in front of the mirror seeking to improve our line, striving for perfection," he reflects. "Inevitably you become self-centered." Spoken like a true jeté-setter.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!