Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 50 Cent Reveals $108k-a-Month Expenses in Bankruptcy Court, Including $12k on Grooming and Gardening!
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- A Timeline of Gwen and Gavin's Love and Life Together
- Keith Urban, Darius Rucker and More CMA Fest Stars Share Their Craziest Fan Encounters
- Demi Lovato on Relapsing: I Wanted to Sabotage Everything Around Me So That I Could Sabotage Myself
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
1. Her Lips. "They're lopsided," she has groaned, but so what? Half smile, half smirk, that off-center kisser makes her beauty more human. Give God a special Oscar.
2. Her Lack of Vanity. A gum-snapper Married to the Mob; a pack-a-day chanteuse in The Fabulous Baker Boys; a hashslinger in Frankie & Johnny. Is it a surprise that Pfeiffer, 34, would like to play a bag lady someday?
3. Her Range. Pfeiffer's next movies are Love Field, an interracial love story set around JFK's death, and Batman Returns, in which her Catwoman rattles our hero's belfry.
4. Her Beau. Fisher Stevens, 28, best known for playing nerds (Short Circuit). He gives geeks everywhere hope.
5. Her Piano Scene. You know: in Baker Boys, when she polishes the Steinway with her dress—while wearing it.
6. Her Lips. (Well, there are two of them...)
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!