Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Zayn Malik Working on a Solo Career After Leaving One Direction?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- World's Hottest Math Teacher: College Student Discovers His Lecturer Is Actually a Male Model
- Casey Wilson: Why I Was 'Relieved' to Find Out I'm Having a Boy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
1. Her Lips. "They're lopsided," she has groaned, but so what? Half smile, half smirk, that off-center kisser makes her beauty more human. Give God a special Oscar.
2. Her Lack of Vanity. A gum-snapper Married to the Mob; a pack-a-day chanteuse in The Fabulous Baker Boys; a hashslinger in Frankie & Johnny. Is it a surprise that Pfeiffer, 34, would like to play a bag lady someday?
3. Her Range. Pfeiffer's next movies are Love Field, an interracial love story set around JFK's death, and Batman Returns, in which her Catwoman rattles our hero's belfry.
4. Her Beau. Fisher Stevens, 28, best known for playing nerds (Short Circuit). He gives geeks everywhere hope.
5. Her Piano Scene. You know: in Baker Boys, when she polishes the Steinway with her dress—while wearing it.
6. Her Lips. (Well, there are two of them...)
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!