Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Enrique Iglesias & Rafael Nadal Launch the Most Handsome Restaurant Venture Ever
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- RHOBH: Brandi Glanville and Kyle Richards 'Get Physical' at 'The Party from Hell'
- Jemmye Carroll on Ryan Knight: 'I Will Forever Tell His Stories'
- Angelina Jolie: 'I Have Seen Nothing Like the Suffering I'm Witnessing Now' in Refugee Camps
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Arie learned of speed's allure in his native Rosmalen, Holland, by joining his garage-owner dad at the track. Now living with his own son and daughter near Phoenix, he says, "Racing gives you a great sensation of being able to control a 750-h.p. car." Less malleable is his 5'11" frame; he wishes he were "a little shorter, for getting in these very narrow cockpits. And I'd like smaller feet because I have problems working the pedals sometimes." Luyendyk won't downsize his mane, though. "I wear it long because I feel more confident." He smiles. "The guys tease me and pull my hair—but some are trying to grow theirs a little." Fashion your seat belts!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!