Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Celebrate Two-Year Wedding Anniversary in Italy, Where They Married: 'You Make Me So Happy!'
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Actor Chris Noth's Mom, Pioneering CBS Correspondent Jeanne Parr, Dies at 92
- WATCH: Did Jennifer Lawrence Really Take an Ambien While Filming The Hunger Games?
- Anne Hathaway Clears Up 'Unintentional Shade' after Posting Kardashians Meme: Says It's 'Not My Style'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Arie learned of speed's allure in his native Rosmalen, Holland, by joining his garage-owner dad at the track. Now living with his own son and daughter near Phoenix, he says, "Racing gives you a great sensation of being able to control a 750-h.p. car." Less malleable is his 5'11" frame; he wishes he were "a little shorter, for getting in these very narrow cockpits. And I'd like smaller feet because I have problems working the pedals sometimes." Luyendyk won't downsize his mane, though. "I wear it long because I feel more confident." He smiles. "The guys tease me and pull my hair—but some are trying to grow theirs a little." Fashion your seat belts!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!