Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Arie learned of speed's allure in his native Rosmalen, Holland, by joining his garage-owner dad at the track. Now living with his own son and daughter near Phoenix, he says, "Racing gives you a great sensation of being able to control a 750-h.p. car." Less malleable is his 5'11" frame; he wishes he were "a little shorter, for getting in these very narrow cockpits. And I'd like smaller feet because I have problems working the pedals sometimes." Luyendyk won't downsize his mane, though. "I wear it long because I feel more confident." He smiles. "The guys tease me and pull my hair—but some are trying to grow theirs a little." Fashion your seat belts!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!