Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- You'll Never Guess Whose Sweater Princess Charlotte Is Wearing
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 14 Years After Her Last Olympic Medal, Figure Skater Michelle Kwan Is Working to Get Hillary Clinton in the White House
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Ups and Downs
- Donald Trump's Alicia Machado Problem: Experts Say He Fell into the Trap Hillary Clinton Laid for Him at Debate
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Arie learned of speed's allure in his native Rosmalen, Holland, by joining his garage-owner dad at the track. Now living with his own son and daughter near Phoenix, he says, "Racing gives you a great sensation of being able to control a 750-h.p. car." Less malleable is his 5'11" frame; he wishes he were "a little shorter, for getting in these very narrow cockpits. And I'd like smaller feet because I have problems working the pedals sometimes." Luyendyk won't downsize his mane, though. "I wear it long because I feel more confident." He smiles. "The guys tease me and pull my hair—but some are trying to grow theirs a little." Fashion your seat belts!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!