- The Key to Getting Better Sleep: Kicking Your Partner Out of Bed!
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Thousands Sing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' as Oregon's Historic Civic Stadium Burns Down
- Internet Patron Saint Rick Astley Covers 'Uptown Funk' (VIDEO)
- Watch Steamy Magic Mike XXL Performed by ... Hot Dogs?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Arie learned of speed's allure in his native Rosmalen, Holland, by joining his garage-owner dad at the track. Now living with his own son and daughter near Phoenix, he says, "Racing gives you a great sensation of being able to control a 750-h.p. car." Less malleable is his 5'11" frame; he wishes he were "a little shorter, for getting in these very narrow cockpits. And I'd like smaller feet because I have problems working the pedals sometimes." Luyendyk won't downsize his mane, though. "I wear it long because I feel more confident." He smiles. "The guys tease me and pull my hair—but some are trying to grow theirs a little." Fashion your seat belts!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!