Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
The Methodist minister's daughter from Stephens, Ark., now living with her husband and two children in Switzerland, has had 43 years to think about face value: "You like tea, I like coffee—if there were just one definition of beauty, then the rest of us could stay home," she says. "When I was little, I thought Lena Home was one of the most beautiful people. She still is. I also think the life that's in a face gives beauty to it, like Lauren Bacall or Katharine Hepburn or Marian Anderson. But the concern with physical beauty is, in the end, searching for love. People are seldom loved because they have a perfect nose. When a man tells me I'm beautiful, I enjoy it. Then I wait for him to say, 'And you're so intelligent....' "
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!