Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Tells Fans 2015 Has Been 'Hands Down the Worst Year of My Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- WATCH: Black Friday Is Upon Us - Let this Video Serve as a Reminder to Stay Safe in the Madness!
- Adele Shatters U.S. and Canadian Sales Records With 25 – And She's Not Done Yet
- Now Paul Walker's Father Sues Porsche, Says Car Lacked Safety Features
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Success, like beauty, fits her nicely. "As you get older, your beauty shifts," she notes. "Makeup definitely helps if you are not 18 and blessed with a healthy glow, but you know who you are, you have more confidence—and that attitude is what makes you beautiful." Vittadini is now turning another hobby, decorating (she's done her own houses in Manhattan, the Hamptons, Florida and northern Italy), into a home-furnishings line. Sometimes it's good not to be so clothes-minded.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!