Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: John Krasinski & James Corden Recreate Pulp Fiction and More in Hilarious Sketch
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Keeping Up with Kylie: Star Launches New Lip Kit Shades, Gives Her Diamond Ring Its First Bath
- WATCH: Dog Finds Ultimate Bliss in Personal Pool of Tennis Balls
- Haylie Duff Follows This One Rule When Cooking for Her 15-Month-Old Daughter Ryan
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Success, like beauty, fits her nicely. "As you get older, your beauty shifts," she notes. "Makeup definitely helps if you are not 18 and blessed with a healthy glow, but you know who you are, you have more confidence—and that attitude is what makes you beautiful." Vittadini is now turning another hobby, decorating (she's done her own houses in Manhattan, the Hamptons, Florida and northern Italy), into a home-furnishings line. Sometimes it's good not to be so clothes-minded.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!