Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Zoë Saldana Says Grandparents and Nannies Are a Huge Help in Raising Twin Sons: We 'Have a Great Village'
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Born in California, Easton was 5 when his parents moved back to their native Ireland. Returning to the States in his teens, he later worked at odd jobs like fixing motorcycles and agitating attack dogs in training, before hitting the road in 1986 for two soul-searching years. Landing in L.A., he snagged the soap in 1990 and has his first TV movie, Night Tide, due this fall. Says its casting director, Patrick Rush: "In this town, there are a million beautiful boys. But Michael isn't arrogant about his looks—which makes him incredibly sexy."
Indeed, bachelor Easton is proof that girls make passes at guys with great lashes. "Scary," he says. "One woman followed me into the men's room to give me her number. In supermarkets people look into my cart to see what I'm buying." A product they won't find is wrinkle cream. "I'm looking forward to getting older," he declares, "because I know I'll get smarter too."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!