Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teen Dies in High-Speed Car Chase 2 Years After Receiving Controversial Heart Transplant
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- Barely Famous Sneak Peek: Courteney Cox Steals Erin Foster's Socks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Spend Family Spring Break Together
- Robert Pattinson and FKA twigs Are Engaged!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Born in California, Easton was 5 when his parents moved back to their native Ireland. Returning to the States in his teens, he later worked at odd jobs like fixing motorcycles and agitating attack dogs in training, before hitting the road in 1986 for two soul-searching years. Landing in L.A., he snagged the soap in 1990 and has his first TV movie, Night Tide, due this fall. Says its casting director, Patrick Rush: "In this town, there are a million beautiful boys. But Michael isn't arrogant about his looks—which makes him incredibly sexy."
Indeed, bachelor Easton is proof that girls make passes at guys with great lashes. "Scary," he says. "One woman followed me into the men's room to give me her number. In supermarkets people look into my cart to see what I'm buying." A product they won't find is wrinkle cream. "I'm looking forward to getting older," he declares, "because I know I'll get smarter too."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!