Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: This Ride Is Snow Joke
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- One Direction Style Facts You Need to Know (Like Why Harry Styles Never Buttons His Shirts)
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Presley was once as noted for her jet-black three-story beehive as for whom she married. "Of course I had Big Hair back then, absolutely," she says, laughing. "I wasn't going to miss out on that!" Recently she chopped it and dyed it red, "the only color I haven't tried. Besides, there are already too many blonds in Southern California." Her 'do now comes second to a brood that includes daughter Lisa, 24, granddaughter Danielle, 2, and Navarone, 5, her son by live-in love Marco Garibaldi, 37. There's also Elvis's estate to run (nearly 15 years after his death, it's worth $50 million); her perfume, Moments; and an acting career that's progressed from Those Amazing Animals to the Naked Guns. The comedies showed that slapstick becomes Presley—that her porcelain face is fetching even when she's all shook up.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!