Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Presley was once as noted for her jet-black three-story beehive as for whom she married. "Of course I had Big Hair back then, absolutely," she says, laughing. "I wasn't going to miss out on that!" Recently she chopped it and dyed it red, "the only color I haven't tried. Besides, there are already too many blonds in Southern California." Her 'do now comes second to a brood that includes daughter Lisa, 24, granddaughter Danielle, 2, and Navarone, 5, her son by live-in love Marco Garibaldi, 37. There's also Elvis's estate to run (nearly 15 years after his death, it's worth $50 million); her perfume, Moments; and an acting career that's progressed from Those Amazing Animals to the Naked Guns. The comedies showed that slapstick becomes Presley—that her porcelain face is fetching even when she's all shook up.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!