Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rogue One Actor Alan Tudyk Is Married to Choreographer Charissa Barton
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Gennifer Flowers Will Reportedly Not Attend Debate as Hillary Clinton Remains Unfazed
- Angelina Jolie Looked Stressed on Solo Outing a Month Before Divorce Filing: Source
- Josh Brolin and Kathryn Boyd Tie the Knot
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Presley was once as noted for her jet-black three-story beehive as for whom she married. "Of course I had Big Hair back then, absolutely," she says, laughing. "I wasn't going to miss out on that!" Recently she chopped it and dyed it red, "the only color I haven't tried. Besides, there are already too many blonds in Southern California." Her 'do now comes second to a brood that includes daughter Lisa, 24, granddaughter Danielle, 2, and Navarone, 5, her son by live-in love Marco Garibaldi, 37. There's also Elvis's estate to run (nearly 15 years after his death, it's worth $50 million); her perfume, Moments; and an acting career that's progressed from Those Amazing Animals to the Naked Guns. The comedies showed that slapstick becomes Presley—that her porcelain face is fetching even when she's all shook up.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!