Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Jersey Man Charged in Murder of His Parents After They Were Found Beaten to Death in Their Home
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rob Lowe on After His Comedy Central Roast: 'I'm Just Glad There's Something Left of Me'
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- WATCH: How to Wear a Maxi Dress at Any Size, With Katie Sturino of 12ish Style
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
That may be, but an attention-grabbing first name fit for a movie star came not from central casting but from great-grandfather Stonewall Jackson Phillips. Stone himself moved north into Yankee territory to attend Yale (class of 1977), where he was both a philosophy major and quarterback of the football team. Then came a stint at an Atlanta TV station and 12 years at ABC News, including 5½ on 20/20, where he made his mark as an investigative reporter. Phillips, wife Debra, 35, and son Streeter, 4, now live comfortably on his reported $2.8 million, four-year contract. "If [looks] keep me in prime time, baby, hello, Hollywood!" he jokes. Referring to the current major-network anchors, Phillips adds, "Look at Peter and Tom and Dan. All three are very attractive. But you've got to be able to do it. If you can't do it, it's going to be goodbye, Charlie."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!