Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Melissa Joan Hart on Turning 40: 'You Have More Self-Confidence, and a Little Bit of I Don't Give a Crap'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Dreams Do Come True! Mindy Kaling Celebrates Running a 9.5-Minute Mile After 8 Years of Trying
- The (Hilarious!) Reason Kevin Hart Says He Can't Be Naked Around His Dogs
- Kylie Jenner Just Spent an Entire Day Without a Drop of Makeup
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
That was in Newnan, Ga., where he married his teen sweetheart, Denise, now 32. He treated music as a hobby until 1985, when Glen Campbell gave Denise, then a flight attendant, his card after learning of her husband's musical talents. Soon the Jacksons moved to Nashville, and within four years Alan had signed his first recording contract. He has since had seven No. 1 singles and earned two Grammy nominations and a raft of country music awards. Jackson's idea of beauty? Next in line after Denise and their daughter, Mattie, 2 next month, the devout fan of The Andy Griffith Show reruns confesses, "Well, I've always kinda liked Aunt Bee." Aw, shucks.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!