Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lady in Red: Caitlyn Jenner Gets Seriously Sexy in Low-Cut Pantsuit at LGBT Event
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Kaley Cuoco Goes Full Jedi During Horse-Riding Competition for Charity, One Week After Announcing Divorce
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton on Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Petition to Return to DWTS: 'The Rule Was If You Miss a Performance You Can't Come Back'
- Kristin Cavallari on Dinner During Football Season: I Cook with My Son on My Hip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Is Bening, 33, a throwback to Hollywood's sexy but tough sirens of the '40s? Perhaps. "She has the strength of Barbara Stanwyck and the beauty of Susan Hayward," says Bugsy costume designer Albert Wolsky. Adds Richard Hornung, who dressed her for The Grifters: "There's nothing you can't show because she's sort of fabulous everywhere."
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!