Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ryan Lochte Apologizes for His Olympics Scandal: 'I've Got a Big Heart, I Let a Lot of People Down'
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Zion Harvey on His Favorite Thing About Being First Kid Ever to Receive Double Hand Transplant: I Can 'Wrap Them Around My Mom'
- Senator Amy Klobuchar Fights the 400 Percent Price Hike of EpiPens and Shares Her Emotional Story of Her Daughter's Allergic Attack
- Rihanna Breaks Summer Dress Code in Puffer Coats and Tracksuit
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Is Bening, 33, a throwback to Hollywood's sexy but tough sirens of the '40s? Perhaps. "She has the strength of Barbara Stanwyck and the beauty of Susan Hayward," says Bugsy costume designer Albert Wolsky. Adds Richard Hornung, who dressed her for The Grifters: "There's nothing you can't show because she's sort of fabulous everywhere."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!