Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up About Fighting Back After Milan Fashion Week Attack: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Netflix Releases First Official Trailer for The Crown – and It Has Us Royally Excited for Nov. 4
- Donald Trump Won Last Night's Presidential Debate, According to Snap Online Polls
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber Split: Inside Their 11 Year Romance and its Sad Final Chapter
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Is Bening, 33, a throwback to Hollywood's sexy but tough sirens of the '40s? Perhaps. "She has the strength of Barbara Stanwyck and the beauty of Susan Hayward," says Bugsy costume designer Albert Wolsky. Adds Richard Hornung, who dressed her for The Grifters: "There's nothing you can't show because she's sort of fabulous everywhere."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!