Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The PMAs Red Carpet Was All About the Jumpsuit – See Who Wore One!
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Parents of Accused Colorado Theater Shooter: 'Our Son Is Not a Monster'
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's Adorable Date Night
- Airplane Brawl over Crying Baby Nearly Causes Emergency Landing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
As a teenager, Grant "was smitten with Bette Midler and crazy about Cher and Carole King. To me, that was attractive—funny, vivacious, original." Even today she is no exterior girl. "I know when I feel prettier than when I don't, but it might have just as much to do with having had a great romantic night with my husband as it does to waking up with a puffy face or not a puffy face."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!