Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teresa Giudice Reveals Husband Joe 'Passed Out' and 'Didn't Even Remember' That Threatening RHONJ Altercation Before He Left for Prison
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM EW: How Mary J. Blige Scored an Interview with Hillary Clinton
- A Brief Guide to the Amanda Knox Legal Saga
- Justin Theroux Is Still Mortified Over That Infamous Jog Wearing Very Revealing Sweatpants
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
As a teenager, Grant "was smitten with Bette Midler and crazy about Cher and Carole King. To me, that was attractive—funny, vivacious, original." Even today she is no exterior girl. "I know when I feel prettier than when I don't, but it might have just as much to do with having had a great romantic night with my husband as it does to waking up with a puffy face or not a puffy face."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!