Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nicole Kidman on Winning an Oscar: 'I Was the Loneliest I'd Ever Been'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- What a Voter Wants: Christina Aguilera Will Host – and Sing at – a Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton
- Kylie Jenner Gives Tour of her $2.7 Million House on App
- Raven-Symoné Accused of 'Supporting Discrimination' After Controversial The View Comments
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
In addition the Chicago-born Harvard Medical School graduate is a Hollywood hyphenate: screenwriter-director (Westworld, Coma). Crichton's accomplishments have come despite "a very awkward phase when I was 6'7" and 125 lbs." and a lengthy period of emotional leanness. "For a long time," he concedes, "my work life worked better than my personal life." But two women remedied that: fourth wife Ann-Marie Martin, 33, and his first child, daughter Taylor, 4. "Having a child has actually made me more productive," says Crichton, who recently finished scripting Steven Spielberg's version of Jurassic, set to roll in August. His next thriller may well dissect "relationships between the sexes, which have in many instances taken an extremely unpleasant turn." A tall order, but this man's up to it.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!