Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is This Week's Best-Dressed Star a Little ... Snoozy?
- Angelina: Getting Double Mastectomy Was the 'Right Thing to Do For Our Family'
- Ashley Hamilton: I Struggled with Anorexia and Bulimia
- Ancient Creature with Scissor-Like Claws Is Named After Johnny Depp
- Christoph Waltz Rushed Off French Talk Show After Sounds of Gunfire
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday May 18, 2013 01:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
In addition the Chicago-born Harvard Medical School graduate is a Hollywood hyphenate: screenwriter-director (Westworld, Coma). Crichton's accomplishments have come despite "a very awkward phase when I was 6'7" and 125 lbs." and a lengthy period of emotional leanness. "For a long time," he concedes, "my work life worked better than my personal life." But two women remedied that: fourth wife Ann-Marie Martin, 33, and his first child, daughter Taylor, 4. "Having a child has actually made me more productive," says Crichton, who recently finished scripting Steven Spielberg's version of Jurassic, set to roll in August. His next thriller may well dissect "relationships between the sexes, which have in many instances taken an extremely unpleasant turn." A tall order, but this man's up to it.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!