Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
- What Would Chris Kyle Really Think of American Sniper?
- Scandal's Bellamy Young: 'We Do Something We've Never Done Before' On Tonight's Episode
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Sean Patrick Flanery
As a real teen, Houston-raised Flanery buckled not his swash but the seat belt of an autocross racer. While studying prelaw in his hometown, he got hooked by drama classes. In 1989 he quit and lit out for Hollywood, waiting tables until he began to get commercials and TV movies. Indy has just been renewed, which means Flanery is hitting the road again to exotic locations. That perk makes steady relationships difficult—but not impossible. Says the bachelor: "Nothing savages my moral sensibilities more cruelly than a beautiful girl." Baudelaire couldn't have said it better.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!