Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Rob Kardashian Skipped Kim and Kanye's Wedding – and Became a Recluse
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- 10 of Princess Diana's Best-Remembered PEOPLE Covers
- The Biggest Celeb Real Estate News of the Month: Bernie Buys Big, Hugh Hefner Sells and More!
- Leslie Jones Lost 40 Lbs. This Year with Kate McKinnon's Help: 'She Would Make Me Walk to Dinner!'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Sean Patrick Flanery
As a real teen, Houston-raised Flanery buckled not his swash but the seat belt of an autocross racer. While studying prelaw in his hometown, he got hooked by drama classes. In 1989 he quit and lit out for Hollywood, waiting tables until he began to get commercials and TV movies. Indy has just been renewed, which means Flanery is hitting the road again to exotic locations. That perk makes steady relationships difficult—but not impossible. Says the bachelor: "Nothing savages my moral sensibilities more cruelly than a beautiful girl." Baudelaire couldn't have said it better.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!