Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Brie Larson Thanks Fans for 'Tidal Wave of Support' After Captain Marvel Casting, Admits She Feared a Backlash
- WATCH: Nathan Sykes Wows Fans at the PEOPLE Now Concert Series
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Claims Ex Ed Hartwell Is the One Who Cheated
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Sean Patrick Flanery
As a real teen, Houston-raised Flanery buckled not his swash but the seat belt of an autocross racer. While studying prelaw in his hometown, he got hooked by drama classes. In 1989 he quit and lit out for Hollywood, waiting tables until he began to get commercials and TV movies. Indy has just been renewed, which means Flanery is hitting the road again to exotic locations. That perk makes steady relationships difficult—but not impossible. Says the bachelor: "Nothing savages my moral sensibilities more cruelly than a beautiful girl." Baudelaire couldn't have said it better.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!