Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Wayne & Garth
Megababes like Candice Bergen and headbangers like Aerosmith don't hang with Wayne Campbell (left) and Garth Algar only to get facetime on the pair's hot, basement-based cable-access show. Or a cameo in Wayne's World II: Ben-Hurl. Or a mention in the inevitable sequel to their best-selling Wayne's World book. No less a connoisseur of quality than Alice Cooper has consorted with the Aurora (Ill.) boreali, saying—
"We're not worthy, we're not worthy," interrupt the modest dudes. Excellent profundity. OK. Let's move on.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!