Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italian Astronaut Wears Star Trek Uniform in Space
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- A Kaitlyn-Britt Showdown? A Motorized Cupake? New Bachelorette Promo Is Nuts (VIDEO)
- What Made Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson's 'Connection Even Stronger' on DWTS
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Wayne & Garth
Megababes like Candice Bergen and headbangers like Aerosmith don't hang with Wayne Campbell (left) and Garth Algar only to get facetime on the pair's hot, basement-based cable-access show. Or a cameo in Wayne's World II: Ben-Hurl. Or a mention in the inevitable sequel to their best-selling Wayne's World book. No less a connoisseur of quality than Alice Cooper has consorted with the Aurora (Ill.) boreali, saying—
"We're not worthy, we're not worthy," interrupt the modest dudes. Excellent profundity. OK. Let's move on.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!