Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Wayne & Garth
Megababes like Candice Bergen and headbangers like Aerosmith don't hang with Wayne Campbell (left) and Garth Algar only to get facetime on the pair's hot, basement-based cable-access show. Or a cameo in Wayne's World II: Ben-Hurl. Or a mention in the inevitable sequel to their best-selling Wayne's World book. No less a connoisseur of quality than Alice Cooper has consorted with the Aurora (Ill.) boreali, saying—
"We're not worthy, we're not worthy," interrupt the modest dudes. Excellent profundity. OK. Let's move on.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!