Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Wayne & Garth
Megababes like Candice Bergen and headbangers like Aerosmith don't hang with Wayne Campbell (left) and Garth Algar only to get facetime on the pair's hot, basement-based cable-access show. Or a cameo in Wayne's World II: Ben-Hurl. Or a mention in the inevitable sequel to their best-selling Wayne's World book. No less a connoisseur of quality than Alice Cooper has consorted with the Aurora (Ill.) boreali, saying—
"We're not worthy, we're not worthy," interrupt the modest dudes. Excellent profundity. OK. Let's move on.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!