Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- On Bobbi Kristina Brown's 22nd Birthday, Her Family Waits for News of Her Condition
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- WATCH: George R.R. Martin Meets Taylor Swift in Game of Thrones/'Blank Space' Mashup
- 'Solemates'! Sarah Jessica Parker Names a Pair of Shoes After Andy Cohen and He Wears Them Proudly (PHOTO)
- Kaitlyn Smith's Blog: 'I Wanted to Sit and Cry Like a Baby'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Wayne & Garth
Megababes like Candice Bergen and headbangers like Aerosmith don't hang with Wayne Campbell (left) and Garth Algar only to get facetime on the pair's hot, basement-based cable-access show. Or a cameo in Wayne's World II: Ben-Hurl. Or a mention in the inevitable sequel to their best-selling Wayne's World book. No less a connoisseur of quality than Alice Cooper has consorted with the Aurora (Ill.) boreali, saying—
"We're not worthy, we're not worthy," interrupt the modest dudes. Excellent profundity. OK. Let's move on.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!