Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Power Rangers Star Arrested for Murdering Roommate with a Samurai Sword
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Helen Mirren Wins Subway Etiquette
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 18
Couture for a Cause
In L.a. a High-Wattage Fashion Show Raises Money to Battle Aids
The gala, which raised more than $500,000 for AIDS Project Los Angeles, also featured Michelle Phillips and Linda Hamilton modeling little numbers from Mugler's fall line, along with his greatest hits. But not everyone was eager to buy. "It's not the lifestyle I lead," confessed Phillips. "I'm a Pic 'N' Save gal."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!