Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Young Fan Battling Cancer: 'Let's Focus on Getting You Better'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- New Pee-wee Herman Movie to Debut on Netflix in March 2016
- Raven-Symoné on Bill Cosby Sex Scandal: 'Now There Are Real Facts'
- RHONY: Heather Calls Bethenny a 'Know-It-All'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 18
Couture for a Cause
In L.a. a High-Wattage Fashion Show Raises Money to Battle Aids
The gala, which raised more than $500,000 for AIDS Project Los Angeles, also featured Michelle Phillips and Linda Hamilton modeling little numbers from Mugler's fall line, along with his greatest hits. But not everyone was eager to buy. "It's not the lifestyle I lead," confessed Phillips. "I'm a Pic 'N' Save gal."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!