Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 23
Move Over, Oscar
The Tonys Celebrate a Broadway Rebound Launched by Revivals
After the ceremonies came the usual fete and feed, at the nearby Marriott Marquis Hotel. The menu, however, was the last thing on the mind of some stars. Faith Prince, named Best Actress in a Musical for Guys and Dolls, said she had even shunned breakfast earlier in the day, eating only a few bites of the 25 pancakes she had made. "When I'm nervous, I make pancakes," she explained with a shrug.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!