Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Enrique Iglesias & Rafael Nadal Launch the Most Handsome Restaurant Venture Ever
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- RHOBH: Brandi Glanville and Kyle Richards 'Get Physical' at 'The Party from Hell'
- Jemmye Carroll on Ryan Knight: 'I Will Forever Tell His Stories'
- Angelina Jolie: 'I Have Seen Nothing Like the Suffering I'm Witnessing Now' in Refugee Camps
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 23
Move Over, Oscar
The Tonys Celebrate a Broadway Rebound Launched by Revivals
After the ceremonies came the usual fete and feed, at the nearby Marriott Marquis Hotel. The menu, however, was the last thing on the mind of some stars. Faith Prince, named Best Actress in a Musical for Guys and Dolls, said she had even shunned breakfast earlier in the day, eating only a few bites of the 25 pancakes she had made. "When I'm nervous, I make pancakes," she explained with a shrug.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!