Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Megan Fox 'Hears Messages' from Her Unborn Child: 'This Baby Wanted Me to Live Somewhere Else So We're Moving'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Texas Zookeeper Who Raised Harambe Mourns Death of Gorilla: 'It's Like Losing a Family Member'
- Drug Overdose Expected in the Deaths of Two Florida Concertgoers
- Alleged Gunman Deliberately Went 'Off the Radar' For Hours Before Firing 212 Rounds in Deadly Spree in Houston, Say Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 27, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 4
A Day in the Life of Marky Mark
Room 1103, Heartbreak Hotel: "I'm used to being cooped up. But I do miss my family, my friends, my own bed, my deep."
"When I look in the mirror, I See an average, semi-pimple-faced-because-of-puberty kid."
Midday, Mark jets to the gym in a rented BMW. conditions are hazardous as fans fog his windshield. "I should be driving a big jag," he says.
Pecs Good Boy: "If I don't go to the gym, I'll be crazy all day. Weight lifting is the only time to let my frustrations out. And the cuties love it!"
Slob story: "I could live here for weeks without cleaning. The room would smell, but so what?"
"I burn food as fast as I put it in me. I eat lots of protein and carbohydrates and no junk. But it's hard to be good on the road."
"Sure I'd date a fan. But mostly I'm in and out of town too quick, and nothing comes of anything."
Hoop of the day: Boston-born Mark makes like his idol Larry Bird in a preconcert game against a roadie.
Kid stuff: backstage, Mark gives pointers to a future teen idol.
Show time: "Let's get funky!" he shouts. "I don't want to sing no ballads, no slow stuff. I just want to rap."
At day's end, "Things really heat up. This makes the job worthwhile." (And we thought it was the room service.)
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!