Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tamera Mowry-Housley: Why I Named My Daughter Ariah Talea
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Johnny Depp – Dressed as Jack Sparrow – Surprises Sick Children at Hospital
- Hillary Clinton Says She's 'Very Disappointed' in Donald Trump for Immigration Comments
- Judge Rules Suge Knight to Stand Trial for Murder – Despite Witness' Refusal to Identify Him
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 27, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 4
1950s-1990s: Let the Good Times Roll
Don't Know Much About Teen Idol History? Here's a Lesson in the Three R's: The Rockers, the Rogues and the Righteous
If there's any certainty about teen idols, it's this: Like adolescence itself, they are impermanent and intense, and forever fixed in our memory.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!