Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kayaker Charged with Murdering Fiancé Pleads Not Guilty
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Banned in the U.K., Protein World's Controversial 'Beach Body' Ad Comes to N.Y.C.
- Jordin Sparks' Shares Her Favorite #FBF American Idol Memory
- FROM EW: Mad Men Creator's 'Wish List' for Stories He Wanted to Wrap Up
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: Dog House
The channel's first sitcom stars a talking Saint Bernard named Digby who lives with a single mom (Shelley Peterson) and three kids (Jaimz Woolvett, Valentina Cardinalli and Jonathan Shapiro). In fact, Digby is the reincarnation of their uncle.
It's not enough that Digby speaks—while his muzzle and head twitch tortuously. We also hear his thoughts.
All the adult male figures are completely reprehensible, including Mom's boss, a sleazy real estate agent (David Bronstein, doing a bad Gilbert Gottfried imitation). The humor is very forced. This pooch of a show arrived neutered.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!