Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Proud Mom Coco Austin Shares New Snaps of Baby Chanel: 'I Can't Get Enough of This Girl!'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Sorry, Blake! Ryan Reynolds 'Would Sooner Drill a Hole into the Top of My Head' Than Embrace Her Decorating Hobby
- This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One
- 'All Liberty-loving Americans Should Be in Mourning': Trump, Cruz and More React to Death of Supreme Court Justice Scalia
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: Dog House
The channel's first sitcom stars a talking Saint Bernard named Digby who lives with a single mom (Shelley Peterson) and three kids (Jaimz Woolvett, Valentina Cardinalli and Jonathan Shapiro). In fact, Digby is the reincarnation of their uncle.
It's not enough that Digby speaks—while his muzzle and head twitch tortuously. We also hear his thoughts.
All the adult male figures are completely reprehensible, including Mom's boss, a sleazy real estate agent (David Bronstein, doing a bad Gilbert Gottfried imitation). The humor is very forced. This pooch of a show arrived neutered.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!