Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: Dog House
The channel's first sitcom stars a talking Saint Bernard named Digby who lives with a single mom (Shelley Peterson) and three kids (Jaimz Woolvett, Valentina Cardinalli and Jonathan Shapiro). In fact, Digby is the reincarnation of their uncle.
It's not enough that Digby speaks—while his muzzle and head twitch tortuously. We also hear his thoughts.
All the adult male figures are completely reprehensible, including Mom's boss, a sleazy real estate agent (David Bronstein, doing a bad Gilbert Gottfried imitation). The humor is very forced. This pooch of a show arrived neutered.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!