Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Young Girl Breaks Down in Tears While Scolding Charlotte City Council in Aftermath of Protests
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How Will and Kate Are Spending a Kid-Free Night in Yukon During Their Canadian Tour
- Married at First Sight's Tom Wilson on Why He Was 'Crushed' By His Wife Lilly Vilchez
- Dancing with the Stars Explains Why Head Judge Len Goodman Will Miss a Few Weeks – and Sends Its Second Contestant Home
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: Dog House
The channel's first sitcom stars a talking Saint Bernard named Digby who lives with a single mom (Shelley Peterson) and three kids (Jaimz Woolvett, Valentina Cardinalli and Jonathan Shapiro). In fact, Digby is the reincarnation of their uncle.
It's not enough that Digby speaks—while his muzzle and head twitch tortuously. We also hear his thoughts.
All the adult male figures are completely reprehensible, including Mom's boss, a sleazy real estate agent (David Bronstein, doing a bad Gilbert Gottfried imitation). The humor is very forced. This pooch of a show arrived neutered.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!