Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Sara Rue's Toddler Talulah Already Has Great One-Liners: 'She's Able to Laugh at Herself'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Admits to Being a Closet Hog: 'Poor Chan, He Has One Little Row and I Have the Rest of It!'
- Jason Statham On Working with Mechanic: Resurrection Costar Jessica Alba: 'She's a Real Sweetheart'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 19, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 20
Cutting-Edge Model Linda Evangelista Drops a Blond Bombshell on the Fashion World—Color It Disapproving
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!