Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Photographer Captures the Moment a Mom Says Goodbye to an Older Child Before Giving Birth
- When's the Wedding? All About Miley Cyrus' Future Walk Down the Aisle with Love Liam Hemsworth
- RHOBH's Carlton Gebbia Is Still Living with Husband amid Separation 'for the Wellness of Their Children'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 04, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 8
In This Issue
His drug addiction behind him, actor Richard Dreyfuss now copes with his son's birth defect and wife Jeramie's brave battle against lupus
Up Front 34-44
The darling of the 1972 Olympics, Olga Korbut is now the Chernobyl disaster's most famous victim—and the leader of a campaign to aid fellow Byelorussians who suffer from radiation poisoning
Disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker and wife Tammy Faye praise the Lord—and a federal court—for throwing out his 45-year prison sentence
Unable to pay his taxes in gold records, country music legend Willie Nelson faces a daunting $16.7 million debt to the IRS—but doesn't sing the blues
Following in the stubborn footsteps of her famous father, boxing champ Jake LaMotta, daughter Stephanie fends off the frightening blows of multiple sclerosis
If the gulf war sometimes seems like a video game, Marine Harrier AV-8B pilots Mike "Disco" Beguelin and Mike "Pisser" Kenny, who have flown more than 20 missions apiece, know otherwise
Too often CBS sportscaster Pat Summerall was the last man at the bar—until a severe bleeding ulcer almost killed him
Sylvester Stallone, Paula Abdul, Richard Gere and Rod Stewart don their party duds for a fashion-show tribute to designer Gianni Versace and a fund-raiser for AIDS
Playing Silence of the Lambs' gruesome Hannibal "the Cannibal" Lecter, Anthony Hopkins gives frightened movie audiences—and Oscar nominators—something to chew on
PICKS & PANS 9
THE INSIDER 33
STAR TRACKS 68
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!