Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie and Tyga Step Out Holding Hands at Kanye's Premiere as Source Says 'She Can't Resist Him and He Can't Resist Her'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Whitewater Center Where Teen Allegedly Contracted Brain-Eating Amoeba Shut Down Activities After Testing Positive for Amoeba
- YouTube Star Dulce Candy Receives Advice – from the Pope! – on How to Handle Online Bullies
- Maternity Maven Blake Lively Is Now Pairing Sweats with Couture – and Still Looks Incredible
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 04, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 8
Celebs, Cleavage, Couture and Charity: Hollywood's Tribute to Designer Versace Proves Utterly Fashionating
Especially given the fact that Brosnan had elected to spend the evening surrounded by 20th-century foxes and their friends at a tribute to Gianni Versace, the hipissimo Italian designer whose duds have draped everyone from Jane Fonda to Bruce Springsteen. The $300-per-platc (ravioli and salmon) fundraiser for AIDS Project Los Angeles drew 1,500 couture mavens to L.A.'s Century Plaza Hotel to ogle both Versace's latest designs and such entrée-level celebs as Sylvester Stallone. Richard Gere, Mickey Rourke and Paula Abdul.
For this evening, at least, many of the women present were model girlfriends. Stallone, sharing a table with hunk-mates Dolph Lundgren. Steven Seagal and Jeff Bridges, looked on admiringly as sweetheart Jennifer Flavin sashayed before him in a Versace swimsuit.
Gere applauded steady Cindy Crawford as she walked the runway in a Versace gown. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" he said to pal and onetime costar David (An Officer and a Gentleman) Keith.
In the audience, meanwhile, comedienne Sandra Bernhard was drawing looks of her own in a grass-green dress by Isaac Mizrahi. "This dress is happening; it's beyond hip." she claimed. "You might say I'm a walking lawn."
Predictably, party favors included Versace scarves and cologne. Less predictably, but a sign of the times nonetheless, guests could also pick up matchbook-size sealed packets in the restrooms marked NO GLOVE, NO LOVE. They did not contain party balloons.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!