Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jodie Foster Honored by Kristin Stewart at Walk of Fame Ceremony: 'It Feels Nostalgic and Emotional'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Former Disney Child Star Joey Cramer Arrested for Alleged Canada Bank Robbery
- Channing Tatum Announces Live Magic Mike Show Hitting the Las Vegas Strip in 2017
- Today Star Natalie Morales to Co-Host Access Hollywood Live Following Billy Bush Exit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 18, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 10
"I don't care what anybody says. No matter how successful you are, no matter how beautiful, being insecure is a fact of life, especially for women," says ELIZABETH PERKINS, 30, explaining why the journalist she plays in the new movie He Said, She Said sometimes succumbs to self-doubt. "There's so much pressure. To see the Playboy models and to think that's actually attainable—well, it's not. Those photos are completely retouched. True, there are women who look great, but that [Playboy ideal] is what American women are pressured into achieving. So being insecure is a natural for most females."
CHET ATKINS: I WANT MY MTV
Add guitar wizard CHET ATKINS to the list of victims of rock-and-roll repression. Atkins, whose recent collaborative album with Dire Straits guitarist MARK KNOPFLER is titled Neck and Neck, says he gets vetoed every time he tries to keep up with younger guitarists by watching MTV. "I like EDDIE VAN HALEN," says Atkins, 66. "I think he's impressive. But I don't watch MTV a lot because I don't control the TV in my house. My wife does. We take a vote, and I lose. She loves boxing. But it could be worse. What if she watched sitcoms or soaps?" His advice to younger guitarists? "I always tell them to save their neckties because they'll come back in style. That's true, you know."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!