Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 01, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 12
His Son's Freakish Death Brings New Pain to Guitarist Eric Clapton
Clapton, 45, who was in town, sped to the hospital where Conor was taken and joined Del Santo, 32. The loss of his son was the latest blow in a life freighted with troubles. There was his early battle with heroin, the 1988 divorce from ex-model Patti Boyd following his brief affair with Del Santo, then, last August, the helicopter crash that claimed four colleagues, including friend and fellow bluesman Stevie Ray Vaughan. Clapton called those deaths "a tragic loss." They were, sadly, merely a prelude to one even closer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!