Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
- Eva Longoria Designs Her First Home Collection – See the Looks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 08, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 13
Picks and Pans Review: Diamond Life
This wonderfully photographed and edited documentary examines one of the lowest rungs on the ladder of professional baseball, following the Class A Bakersfield Dodgers through their 1989 season.
Though there's little on-field action, the program paints a most vivid picture of minor-league life: the waiting around, the horseplay, the bus trips, the gross humor and the competitive strain. You see these young faces shining with promise, all of them dreaming of making it to "the show."
As of this spring, none of them have even played in a major-league game.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!