Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Victims Prepare to Face Michigan Doctor Who Poisoned Patients for Profit
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Vicki Gunvalson Learns of Her Mother's Death in 'Gut-Wrenching' RHOC
- Bill Cosby Admits He Gave Woman Quaaludes Then Had Sex in Newly Released 2005 Court Papers
- The Bachelorette Recap: Kaitlyn Finally Tells Shawn About Having Sex with Nick
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 15, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 14
No Recall Is Expected as Chrysler Chief Lee Iacocca Drives Off with a New Bride
"It was very quiet and romantic."
The couple had been dating since 1988 when they were introduced by a friend. It is Iacocca's third marriage (his first wife died in 1983, and he was divorced from his second, Peggy Johnson, after a 19-month marriage, in 1987) and Earle's second. "We're so much alike," said Darrien. "We're both Libras. We both love having lots of people around us."
After the private garden ceremony, about 80 friends joined the wedding party for duck sausage pizzas, caviar and salmon. Lee revved up a late-model rock-and-roll dance step. But the highlight was the wedding cake, topped by two Faberge-style eggs sculpted out of frosting. The bride's contained a white gardenia; Iacocca's held—what else?—a chocolate replica of the Chrysler pentastar.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!