Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Jamie Foxx's Joke About Bruce Jenner Falls Flat at iHeartRadio Awards
- Jeremy Piven: The Most Important Person in My Entourage Is …
- From EW: See All the Winners from the iHeartRadio Music Awards!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 15, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 14
No Recall Is Expected as Chrysler Chief Lee Iacocca Drives Off with a New Bride
"It was very quiet and romantic."
The couple had been dating since 1988 when they were introduced by a friend. It is Iacocca's third marriage (his first wife died in 1983, and he was divorced from his second, Peggy Johnson, after a 19-month marriage, in 1987) and Earle's second. "We're so much alike," said Darrien. "We're both Libras. We both love having lots of people around us."
After the private garden ceremony, about 80 friends joined the wedding party for duck sausage pizzas, caviar and salmon. Lee revved up a late-model rock-and-roll dance step. But the highlight was the wedding cake, topped by two Faberge-style eggs sculpted out of frosting. The bride's contained a white gardenia; Iacocca's held—what else?—a chocolate replica of the Chrysler pentastar.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!