Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Can't Sue Applebee's for Burning Face on His Fajitas While Praying, Panel Rules
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Hillary Clinton Tweets as Troubles Mount: Let Them See My Email
- Mom and Daughter Give Birth on the Same Day, in the Same Hospital, 34 Minutes Apart
- WATCH: Discovery Special Captures Dolphins Getting Stoned on Pufferfish Toxins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 15, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 14
In An English Country Churchyard, Eric Clapton and Friends Mourn the Death of His Son, Conor, 4
With Conor, Clapton, 46, had hoped to become the sort of father he himself had never known. Rock's most celebrated guitarist was raised in Ripley by his grandmother after he was abandoned first by his father, a Canadian soldier stationed in England during World War II. and then by his mother. Though he parted from Del Santo shortly after Conor's birth, his frequent, happy visits with his son helped Clapton overcome his anger toward his own broken family. "We are very close now," said Eric's mother, Patricia, 62, who attended the funeral. "Conor brought us so much joy."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!