Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Megan Fox Joins Stormfall: Rise of Balur Mobile Game
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Chelsea Clinton on Mom Hillary: 'I'm Quite Accustomed to Her Being Under Attack'
- Lisa Rinna Changes Her Hairdo for the First Time in 20 Years Using Drugstore Dye
- 'Harry Is the Best as a Guy Friend': Polo Star Nacho Figueras Joins Prince Harry on the Royal's First Day in Florida
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 15, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 14
In An English Country Churchyard, Eric Clapton and Friends Mourn the Death of His Son, Conor, 4
With Conor, Clapton, 46, had hoped to become the sort of father he himself had never known. Rock's most celebrated guitarist was raised in Ripley by his grandmother after he was abandoned first by his father, a Canadian soldier stationed in England during World War II. and then by his mother. Though he parted from Del Santo shortly after Conor's birth, his frequent, happy visits with his son helped Clapton overcome his anger toward his own broken family. "We are very close now," said Eric's mother, Patricia, 62, who attended the funeral. "Conor brought us so much joy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!