Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp's Daughter, 15, Makes Jaw-Dropping Red Carpet Debut at Chanel (Joining These Other A-List Daughters)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- WATCH: Gonzo Takes On Digital Underground's 'Humpty Dance' in Latest Muppet Mash-Up
- FROM TIME: Miley Says Indiana's Religious Freedom Law Supporters 'Are Dinosaurs, and They Are Dying Off'
- Angelina Jolie on Overcoming Difficulty: 'What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 15, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 14
In An English Country Churchyard, Eric Clapton and Friends Mourn the Death of His Son, Conor, 4
With Conor, Clapton, 46, had hoped to become the sort of father he himself had never known. Rock's most celebrated guitarist was raised in Ripley by his grandmother after he was abandoned first by his father, a Canadian soldier stationed in England during World War II. and then by his mother. Though he parted from Del Santo shortly after Conor's birth, his frequent, happy visits with his son helped Clapton overcome his anger toward his own broken family. "We are very close now," said Eric's mother, Patricia, 62, who attended the funeral. "Conor brought us so much joy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!