Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch a Cat Get Completely Shut Down by … a Flower? (Video)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Evangeline Lilly Reveals She's Expecting Baby No. 2 as She Shows Off Bump on the Red Carpet
- And the Title of the New Star Trek Movie Is …
- Matt Bomer's Reaction to Channing Tatum's Bromantic Compliments: 'I Blushed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 15, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 14
What's in a Name? Ask Rob Schneider, Manic Meister of Snl's Copy Machine
Richard's officemates may not be crazy about him, but the rest of the nation is. Since Rob Schneider introduced the character on Saturday Night Live in January, every work-place seems to have unearthed a resident Richard. Appropriately enough, Schneider, an SNL writer and sometime on-air performer, came up with the gag at the show's NBC office. When fellow writer Adam Sandler would pass by on his way to the water cooler, Schneider recalls, "I'd say, "Adam! Adam-man! Adam-meister, going to get some water! Ad-amm!' He would say, "What? What do you want?' And I'd say it again."
The Schneider-meister, 27 and unmarried, grew up near San Francisco, the youngest of six children whose father, Marvin, is a real estate agent. He thinks his teacher mom, Pilar, still doesn't "get" Richard. Sting—who appeared in the first Richard sketch—does. His thank-you note to the SNL cast was signed, "Sting. Sting-meister. Der Stingle-hoffer, Sting-a-ling-a-ding-dong."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!