Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 19
Madonna Unveils Her New Film, Truth or Dare, with a Wild L.A. Bash
The Madonna gotta-sees at last week's L.A. premiere of Truth or Dare, the very personal documentary of her 1990 Blond Ambition tour, couldn't have been happier, of course. On hand for the show were Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen, k.d. lang and 1,000 others.
Blond ambition gave way to brand, however, when Madonna arrived at the party with dark-dyed locks, then hit the dance floor with a crowd of muscle boys, drag queens and fishnetted females. Alas, old pal Michael Jackson was a no-show, and newcomer Gerardo forgot his manners. Asked if he'd ever make a movie like Madonna's, rock's hunk of the moment ungallantly replied, "It would be much more explicit than the one she did, I'm sure."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!