Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Flashback Friday! Nick Carter Drops New Single and Music Video '19 in 99'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- How Rory Feek's Life and Joey's Cancer Has Eerily Mirrored Their Manager's Journey
- Tony Goldwyn Teases Scandal's Winter Premiere: 'Fitz Is Alone Really for the First Time in His Life'
- DeKoding Kardashian Style: The Scoop on That Sheer Turtleneck Kim Wears in Every Other Insta Pic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 20, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 19
Madonna Unveils Her New Film, Truth or Dare, with a Wild L.A. Bash
The Madonna gotta-sees at last week's L.A. premiere of Truth or Dare, the very personal documentary of her 1990 Blond Ambition tour, couldn't have been happier, of course. On hand for the show were Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen, k.d. lang and 1,000 others.
Blond ambition gave way to brand, however, when Madonna arrived at the party with dark-dyed locks, then hit the dance floor with a crowd of muscle boys, drag queens and fishnetted females. Alas, old pal Michael Jackson was a no-show, and newcomer Gerardo forgot his manners. Asked if he'd ever make a movie like Madonna's, rock's hunk of the moment ungallantly replied, "It would be much more explicit than the one she did, I'm sure."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!