Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Penélope Cruz Once Styled Salma Hayek's Hair in the Dark
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- NBA Star Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot Dead in Dallas After Reportedly Entering the Wrong Apartment
- Amanda de Cadenet Sends Messages of Support for Friend Amber Heard After the Actress Claims Husband Johnny Depp Abused Her
- All-Star Memorial Day Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrity Chefs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 22
A Sudsy Soiree
Stars Get Bubbly at the Soapdish Premiere
At the L.A. premiere of Soapdish, the soap opera send-up starring Sally Field, Whoopi Goldberg, Kevin Kline and Cathy Mori arty, some 1,100 of the bold and beautiful turned out, including Eddie Murphy, Susan Dey and Jeff Bridges.
After the screening, the young and the restless sashayed over to the Armand Hammer Museum for a Caribbean-theme party complete with neon palm trees, Jamaican eats and a booming salsa band. Moriarty, whose career faltered after 1980's Raging Bull, was as effervescent as the party's seven bubble machines. "It's my ticket to heaven and back again," she said of the film. But Sally Field, the movie's main star, seemed glad she had only one life to live as a soap queen. "It's really difficult to do all that crying," she said.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!