Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: The Briefcase Producer: 'We Don't Pit Poor People Against One Another'
- Read the Cover Story: Caitlyn Jenner's New Life
- Sam Smith's Vocal Cord Surgery Speaking Ban Lifted: You 'Don't Know What You Got Until You Lose It'
- Elle Macpherson on Aging: I've Learned 'It Doesn't Really Matter What I Look Like'
- Santa Claus Petitions North Pole to Legalize Marijuana (Seriously)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 22
A Sudsy Soiree
Stars Get Bubbly at the Soapdish Premiere
At the L.A. premiere of Soapdish, the soap opera send-up starring Sally Field, Whoopi Goldberg, Kevin Kline and Cathy Mori arty, some 1,100 of the bold and beautiful turned out, including Eddie Murphy, Susan Dey and Jeff Bridges.
After the screening, the young and the restless sashayed over to the Armand Hammer Museum for a Caribbean-theme party complete with neon palm trees, Jamaican eats and a booming salsa band. Moriarty, whose career faltered after 1980's Raging Bull, was as effervescent as the party's seven bubble machines. "It's my ticket to heaven and back again," she said of the film. But Sally Field, the movie's main star, seemed glad she had only one life to live as a soap queen. "It's really difficult to do all that crying," she said.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!