Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn't Fit into
- First-Grader Shaves Head for Friend with Cancer (VIDEO)
- Just in Time for #Snowmageddon2015: Crowdfunding Brings Back Freezy Freakies Gloves
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 22
The Great Michael Make-Over
Designers Propose a Rasta Thriller, An Urban Chiller and a Gent with Pillar
But Jose and Luis aren't the only ones under consideration by the Temporarily Gloved One. Designers including Azzedine Alaïa, Jean-Paul Gaultier and Thierry Mugler reportedly were also contacted, along with sacred lensmen Steven Meisel and Herb Ritts.
Jackson spokesman Bob Jones isn't denying that a change may indeed be in store for his client. But he won't give credit to anyone but Jackson. "He had a different look for each of his albums by his choice," says Jones. "Absolutely no one determines which direction Mr. Jackson goes." As for Madonna calling the shots, Jones makes a simple analogy. "It's like, if we go shopping, I might say to you, 'Do you like this shirt?' "
Well, yes...er, no. But since Jackson evidently is considering new images, PEOPLE asked some noted designers to make over the star for the '90s. So take a look, Michael. Could these ideas ever be you?
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!