Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 24
Caroline's Summer Retreat
When Monaco's Princess Takes a Widow's Walk at Her French Country Place, She Is No Longer Always Alone
The 34-year-old Caroline, her newly cropped hair accentuating a dramatic weight loss since the accident, has resumed some official duties. But she was thought to be crying on few male shoulders—until French actor Vincent Lindon, 31, was spotted at the farm and shopping with her kids in a nearby village.
The son of a Parisian industrialist father and a journalist mother, Lindon has worked his way up to costar-ring roles in Gallic flicks like Quelques Jours avec Mol ("A Few Days with Me") and Gaspard et Robinson. Though some of his pals insist Lindon has known Caroline since 1989, the semiofficial line is that the two met last summer at a literary lunch in Paris, and that their budding friendship was set back by Casiraghi's death. Part of the attraction, says one Parisian source, is that "Vincent is really good with the children [Andrea, 7, Charlotte, 4, Pierre, 3], and that is important to Caroline."
Reports a workman who was refurbishing Caroline's farmhouse when Lindon was a guest: "They were not making a public spectacle of themselves at all." If the relationship is indeed platonic, Lindon is paying a high price for friendship; stalked by paparazzi at the recent French Tennis Open, he had to flee the VIP enclosure via a back door.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!