Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 24
All for a Good Cause
Nancy Reagan and Bart Simpson? How Did Kitty Kelley Miss This?
Hey, when the cause is good, anything is tolerable. In all, 1,200 Big Ones of screen and sports, including Tom Hanks, Ellen Barkin and Danny Sullivan, contributed $1,000 each to the group cofounded by anti-AIDS crusader Elizabeth Glaser and took their turn as carnies June 9. Alan Alda managed a Wheel of Fortune booth, Mel Harris supervised a ring toss, and John Candy watched for cheaters at a ball roll. When one of Jeff Bridges's daughters inquired as to the identity of a certain hipster ambling nearby, Dad obliged with a history lesson. "That's Little Richard," Bridges said. "He's one of the people who started rock and roll."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!