Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Instagram Fitness Star Shows She's in Better Shape at a Higher Weight
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Why Mother Doesn't Blame Her Husband After He Accidentally Killed 14-Year-Old Son at Gun Range
- WATCH: Missy Franklin on Her Beauty Routine After the Pool: 'I Have No Idea How My Hair Stays So Healthy!'
- Celebrity Foodies: See What the Stars Are Snacking on Today
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 24
All for a Good Cause
Nancy Reagan and Bart Simpson? How Did Kitty Kelley Miss This?
Hey, when the cause is good, anything is tolerable. In all, 1,200 Big Ones of screen and sports, including Tom Hanks, Ellen Barkin and Danny Sullivan, contributed $1,000 each to the group cofounded by anti-AIDS crusader Elizabeth Glaser and took their turn as carnies June 9. Alan Alda managed a Wheel of Fortune booth, Mel Harris supervised a ring toss, and John Candy watched for cheaters at a ball roll. When one of Jeff Bridges's daughters inquired as to the identity of a certain hipster ambling nearby, Dad obliged with a history lesson. "That's Little Richard," Bridges said. "He's one of the people who started rock and roll."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!