Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 24
All for a Good Cause
Nancy Reagan and Bart Simpson? How Did Kitty Kelley Miss This?
Hey, when the cause is good, anything is tolerable. In all, 1,200 Big Ones of screen and sports, including Tom Hanks, Ellen Barkin and Danny Sullivan, contributed $1,000 each to the group cofounded by anti-AIDS crusader Elizabeth Glaser and took their turn as carnies June 9. Alan Alda managed a Wheel of Fortune booth, Mel Harris supervised a ring toss, and John Candy watched for cheaters at a ball roll. When one of Jeff Bridges's daughters inquired as to the identity of a certain hipster ambling nearby, Dad obliged with a history lesson. "That's Little Richard," Bridges said. "He's one of the people who started rock and roll."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!