Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amanda Knox Speaks: 'I'm So Grateful to Have My Life Back'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of the Night She Met Scott Disick
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Hates When People Think I'm Her Brother
- Jake Gyllenhaal Is Ripped as He Battles for His Daughter in Southpaw Trailer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 24
All for a Good Cause
Nancy Reagan and Bart Simpson? How Did Kitty Kelley Miss This?
Hey, when the cause is good, anything is tolerable. In all, 1,200 Big Ones of screen and sports, including Tom Hanks, Ellen Barkin and Danny Sullivan, contributed $1,000 each to the group cofounded by anti-AIDS crusader Elizabeth Glaser and took their turn as carnies June 9. Alan Alda managed a Wheel of Fortune booth, Mel Harris supervised a ring toss, and John Candy watched for cheaters at a ball roll. When one of Jeff Bridges's daughters inquired as to the identity of a certain hipster ambling nearby, Dad obliged with a history lesson. "That's Little Richard," Bridges said. "He's one of the people who started rock and roll."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!