Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Review: The Man in the Family
In this summer replacement series, Ray (Wiseguy) Sharkey plays a wastrel who returns to Brooklyn to take over the family's corner grocery after his father dies.
Sharkey, as unlikely as anyone this side of Mickey Rourke to take on a sitcom, is surprisingly effective. His trademark Roman candle—effusive style doesn't tip over the show, because the producers wisely balanced him against another bomber, Anne DeSalvo. As his sister, DeSalvo can match Sharkey, stridency for stridency. Julie Bovasso and Leah Remini costar. While this is strictly formula sitcom humor, the show is loud and lively. During the summer, that's enough to earn it a look.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!