Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Breaking Bad-Themed Coffee Shop Is Officially Open for Business
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Go Behind the Scenes of 'Bad Blood' with Taylor Swift and Her Squad (WATCH)
- Florida Man Outraged over Official Orders to Contain His BBQ Smoke After Neighbor Complains (VIDEO)
- The Chic (Celeb-Loved) Flats You Need in Your Closet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Review: The Man in the Family
In this summer replacement series, Ray (Wiseguy) Sharkey plays a wastrel who returns to Brooklyn to take over the family's corner grocery after his father dies.
Sharkey, as unlikely as anyone this side of Mickey Rourke to take on a sitcom, is surprisingly effective. His trademark Roman candle—effusive style doesn't tip over the show, because the producers wisely balanced him against another bomber, Anne DeSalvo. As his sister, DeSalvo can match Sharkey, stridency for stridency. Julie Bovasso and Leah Remini costar. While this is strictly formula sitcom humor, the show is loud and lively. During the summer, that's enough to earn it a look.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!