Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot': 'She's Going to Do Nothing for African-Americans'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tay to Night! Taylor Swift Picks Two Belly-Baring Looks for One Big Day in N.Y.C.
- Kate Gosselin on Twins as Dad Jon Fires Back: I'm So Proud of Them
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Relationship with EpiPen Maker After Price Hike: I'm 'Disappointed, Saddened and Deeply Concerned'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Review: The Man in the Family
In this summer replacement series, Ray (Wiseguy) Sharkey plays a wastrel who returns to Brooklyn to take over the family's corner grocery after his father dies.
Sharkey, as unlikely as anyone this side of Mickey Rourke to take on a sitcom, is surprisingly effective. His trademark Roman candle—effusive style doesn't tip over the show, because the producers wisely balanced him against another bomber, Anne DeSalvo. As his sister, DeSalvo can match Sharkey, stridency for stridency. Julie Bovasso and Leah Remini costar. While this is strictly formula sitcom humor, the show is loud and lively. During the summer, that's enough to earn it a look.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!