Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 25
All Hollywood Flocks to a Malibu Double Feature: George and Barbara Bush
No, this was not the Group of Seven economic summit. It was a meet-and-greet-the-Bushes get-together hosted by producer Jerry (The Karate Kid) Weintraub and his wife, singer Jane Morgan, at their Malibu estate. The Hollywood A-team—200 strong, from Arnold Schwarzenegger to Julie Andrews—showed. Even rocker Jon Bon Jovi pledged allegiance: "Yes, I am a Republican," he joked. "I am Mr. Mainstream."
The President, who did not discuss politics, seemed thrilled at the chance to observe native customs firsthand. The fete, he proclaimed, was a "classic name-dropping evening."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!