Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance with Shiloh and Zahara
- Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea: My Favorite Move to Burn Calories
- A Trust Betrayed: Food Network Murder Mystery
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 25
All Hollywood Flocks to a Malibu Double Feature: George and Barbara Bush
No, this was not the Group of Seven economic summit. It was a meet-and-greet-the-Bushes get-together hosted by producer Jerry (The Karate Kid) Weintraub and his wife, singer Jane Morgan, at their Malibu estate. The Hollywood A-team—200 strong, from Arnold Schwarzenegger to Julie Andrews—showed. Even rocker Jon Bon Jovi pledged allegiance: "Yes, I am a Republican," he joked. "I am Mr. Mainstream."
The President, who did not discuss politics, seemed thrilled at the chance to observe native customs firsthand. The fete, he proclaimed, was a "classic name-dropping evening."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!