Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Times Rob Kardashian Made Us Say 'Um, What?!' on Social Media
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Mom Sarcastically Chalks Daughter's Lateness Up to 'Teenage-ism,' Achieves Internet Fame
- Canada Kate! 3 Red Dresses in 3 Days
- Elizabeth Gilbert Says She's Not Having 'a Midlife Crisis' After Leaving Her Husband for Best Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 25
All Hollywood Flocks to a Malibu Double Feature: George and Barbara Bush
No, this was not the Group of Seven economic summit. It was a meet-and-greet-the-Bushes get-together hosted by producer Jerry (The Karate Kid) Weintraub and his wife, singer Jane Morgan, at their Malibu estate. The Hollywood A-team—200 strong, from Arnold Schwarzenegger to Julie Andrews—showed. Even rocker Jon Bon Jovi pledged allegiance: "Yes, I am a Republican," he joked. "I am Mr. Mainstream."
The President, who did not discuss politics, seemed thrilled at the chance to observe native customs firsthand. The fete, he proclaimed, was a "classic name-dropping evening."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!