Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 08, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 26
A Di at the Races
No Win, No Place—but Charles Did Show
No matter: The mere presence of Prince Charles, 42, at the event was a victory of sorts for the Princess. His back injury forced Charles to the sidelines for the equivalent Daddies' Race, but he smiled and clapped—and sketched the festivities in pencil—as wife and son carried the family standard. Sorely missed was Harry's brother and Wetherby alum, Prince William, 9, who now boards at Ludgrove school. Wills was holed up at Kensington Palace recovering from his recent head injury.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!