Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Trump Won't Rule Out Using Nuclear Weapons Against ISIS but Promises 'I Won't Be a Happy Trigger'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Beyonce's Father Mathew Knowles Reacts to Lemonade: 'I Can Only Speculate Like Everyone Else'
- WATCH: Amy Schumer Skewers Gun Control Regulations on Inside Amy Schumer
- Gabrielle Union Says Dwyane Wade's Kids Were the 'Driving Force' Behind Their Reason to Marry
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 08, 1991
- Vol. 35
- No. 26
A Di at the Races
No Win, No Place—but Charles Did Show
No matter: The mere presence of Prince Charles, 42, at the event was a victory of sorts for the Princess. His back injury forced Charles to the sidelines for the equivalent Daddies' Race, but he smiled and clapped—and sketched the festivities in pencil—as wife and son carried the family standard. Sorely missed was Harry's brother and Wetherby alum, Prince William, 9, who now boards at Ludgrove school. Wills was holed up at Kensington Palace recovering from his recent head injury.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!