Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate Could Be Preparing to Be Induced as the Royal Baby's Due Date Passes
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Bruce Jenner's First Wife Chrystie Scott on His 20/20 Interview: 'I Think It Was Cathartic for Him'
- Cue the Screaming Girls! Justin Bieber Crashed a High School Prom
- Rihanna Flaunts Bikini Bod in Hawaii
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 12, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 5
Monaco, Mon Amour
Prince Albert Has Eyes for American Helen Willis
Willis, one of seven Marymount students on a summer study program, grew up in Tallahassee. She attended private school from kindergarten through eighth grade and was a cheerleader for a time in middle school but gave it up to focus on dance. She has taken lessons since she was 3. "She's really well rounded," says her mother. "She's a lot of fun and has a great sense of humor."
One insider cautions against taking the fling too seriously, pointing out that Albert dates around. (Past flames include Brooke Shields, Daryl Hannah and American actress Lydia Cornell.) Last week he made a trip to the U.S., and Helen, whose studies abroad ended the week before last, was headed to Spain to visit another college chum before returning to school in mid-September. But as an only daughter (she has an 18-year-old brother, Lee), she was always called Princess by her father. And as Helen told her mom, "Albert is charming."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!