Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Zac Efron's Smoldering Bod on Hawaiian Hike!
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
- Audrey Hepburn's Sons in Legal Battle Over Actress's Belongings in Storage Locker
- Cowardly Lion Scared Up a Tree by Herd of Water Buffalo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 12, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 5
Monaco, Mon Amour
Prince Albert Has Eyes for American Helen Willis
Willis, one of seven Marymount students on a summer study program, grew up in Tallahassee. She attended private school from kindergarten through eighth grade and was a cheerleader for a time in middle school but gave it up to focus on dance. She has taken lessons since she was 3. "She's really well rounded," says her mother. "She's a lot of fun and has a great sense of humor."
One insider cautions against taking the fling too seriously, pointing out that Albert dates around. (Past flames include Brooke Shields, Daryl Hannah and American actress Lydia Cornell.) Last week he made a trip to the U.S., and Helen, whose studies abroad ended the week before last, was headed to Spain to visit another college chum before returning to school in mid-September. But as an only daughter (she has an 18-year-old brother, Lee), she was always called Princess by her father. And as Helen told her mom, "Albert is charming."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!